Monday, July 25, 2011

It's been awhile!

I didn't feel like blogging anymore. Too tired, no time, too many little kids to take care of, and too much laundry to do...

I find the computer really draws me in, and takes me away from my vocation as a mother and wife (sorry guys!) so I need to be mindful of that, too.  I could spend all day playing on the computer (there's so much information to be had! So many great ideas to think about, and great curriculums to research), but I should really spend all day playing with my kids and my hubby.

I think the year I gave up the computer for lent really helped me to see that, and I will still keep a regular fast from the computer during school hours and the evening time... but I miss having the record of our daily life, and I miss finding the silly little things that make me laugh in each day to record here.  I"m not sure if I'll have a lot of time to devote here, but I would like to keep posting semi-regularly, when I have time.

So what have we been up to?

a new baby:
 a new pet:

 a new kitchen:


 and lots more fun... camping, ripping out walls to find mold (eeeww!) (new roof needed), finishing school up (finally!), summer camp for my ten year old, new friends across the street, soccer...  There is never a shortage of fun and craziness here.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

HI, Melanie! You just added me to your circle on Google+. Congratulations on your seventh baby! We just had our sixth. :) I understand being too tired to blog, mine has been woefully neglected. Better that than the children! :)

You have a beautiful family!