Thursday, February 19, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

Small Successes: from Faith and Family:  
...all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. 
Here's mine:

1. I washed the kitchen floor and the mudroom floor. I sure didn't feel like it. I wanted to stay with my feet up on the desk reading all the amazing blogs out there... but I did it anyways!!

2. I homeschooled every day I wanted to this week.  We got math, spelling, religion, history, grammar, writing and art done!

3. I actually completed this blog post!! I really haven't been feeling very inspired to blog as of late, and I'm proud of myself for taking the time to get it done :-)  (where's my gold sticker?)

There! That wasn't so hard... and now I'm feeding the kids, it's almost bed time and I can soon curl up in bed with a good book.  Have a great day everyone!

Add your own at the Faith & Family website.

No comments: