Thursday, January 29, 2009

I love this magazine!

I love beautiful things, and I love making things with my own hands. It's the little creative child in me that has never grown up... and thanks to the state in life I'm in (stay-at-home-mom) I am able to do a little bit of crafting now and again. 

Mostly I just craft in my head and dream of all the fun things to make, and this magazine is so inspirational for that. I've seen it at Chapters a few times, but mostly I've just heard about it online. On their website they have a section called 'Craft Room' where they have free patterns and beautiful photos to inspire you. Lots of these crafts would be fun projects to do with your kids.


Spring 2009
Spring 2009 Cover
You'll learn how to make these warm and fuzzy bunnies, and grow grass for them!

 
 
Dear Subscribers,

The production for the Spring 09 issue is finally complete and at the printer's hands already.
 
I just wanted to take the time and thank you for subscribing, and give you an update on what's coming your way at the end of February.

The Spring 09 issue will bring you a fun gardening craft to do with your children, growing your own spring grass, making bunnies, knitting up a classic shirt, learning about the latest in the organic fabric world, sewing an organic doll quilt, and a blanket for your own child, felting a sun hand-puppet, knitting a baby sling, learning how to wash wool, weaving with childrlen, making a wooden pencil holder, felting flowers, and much more ...
 
Another issue to enjoy the organic and natural crafts, and the art of connecting the heart and hands!
 
Warmly,

Pardis Amirshahi, Editor
www.livingcrafts.com
editor@livingcrafts.com
Make this Knitted Baby Carrier!
 
 
Make this Knitted 
Baby Carrier!
 
 
 

  
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so relieved that you gave up perfectionism before reading this issue or you might have taken up growing your own spring grass, making bunnies, knitting up a classic shirt, learning about the latest in the organic fabric world, sewing an organic doll quilt, and a blanket for your own child, felting a sun hand-puppet, knitting a baby sling, learning how to wash wool, weaving with childrlen, making a wooden pencil holder, felting flowers, and much more. . . all while caring for you 5 children and husband and eveything else you do! LOL