Monday, December 22, 2008

3 days and counting

I have nothing witty or beautiful or inspiring to post today...   My dear darling husband has been on vacation since last Thursday, so I have been busy just enjoying my family.

We have shoveled lots of snow, gone grocery shopping, cleaned the house about 4 times over, wrestled with the kids on the carpet, baked many more yummies, read lots of stories, and watched a lot of JellyTelly.   

I especially liked their family movie of the week yesterday called The Very First Noel.  It's a computer animated movie that is very well done, and has the voice of Andy Griffith!  Their website has coloring pages and an activity book to download as well.  

Today will be more of the same.  It's so relaxing and joyful to have this time to be together as a family.  I am cherishing these days when the children are all young and innocent and sweet. It is so much work, but such a delight to be a part of.

I hope you are all safe and warm in your homes enjoying your families too.  

1 comment:

Wee Pip said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! My husband is on vacation also (and plowing lots and lots of snow!) It's definitely going to be a white Christmas!! God bless:)