Monday, September 29, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook



 Monday September 29th 2008

Outside My Window... Kids playing happily in the autumn sun. I'm so happy we live across from a park.

This week... Recovering from the birthday party on the weekend, and trying to catch up on laundry and school work.  The twins have their 2 year checkup at the dr's.

I am thinking... about making a fun dessert for the Feast of the Archangels tonight.

I am thankful for... afternoon naptimes. I'm convinced god created the afternoon nap just for moms who need a break.

From the kitchen... Banana splits with homemade fudge sauce, banana lemon muffins, and tuscan chicken with mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.

From the Learning room... Cyrus the great, sparta and Athens, doubles plus 1, diagramming sentences with two adjectives, DaVinci, North West East and South...

I am wearing... Sweatpants again! LOL.. I suppose that mondays seem to follow the same pattern of 'I"m way to tired to look pretty'.

I am creating... Lots of yummy gluten free meals these days

I am reading... History of the Ancient World by Susan Wise Bauer.  

I am hoping... The weather stays cheery.

Around the house... An inventory of our fall clothes, shoes and jackets, and a reorganization of their storage area.  

One of my favorite things... sleepy toddlers with their head snuggling into your neck.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Feast of St. Therese, Guardian angels and St. Francis.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




 Go seePeggy's blog for all of this weeks entries.

No comments: