Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On the Mend

We are all on the mend here, thank the Lord. We were at the ER 3 times, and spent 4 days in the hospital, and went to two doctor's appointments in the past week. Phew! mommy is tired.

The boys are feeling much better every day, and are starting to sleep more at night again (and so is mommy). The other 3 kiddies are also feeling better, and we might even venture outside next week if we can get rid of the remnants of this yucky cough! I miss the smell of fresh air and the feeling of sunshine on my skin. Spring can't come soon enough! I guess this is Lent for you, isn't it?

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I know they help.

Now, back to enjoying my five little blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are all feeling better. What an ordeal for you all! Bless you and your kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Poor little boys! I'm so glad they're feeling better.