Friday, February 10, 2006

Our Lady of Tuscany Preschool

This morning we had some spontaneous preschool fun. It's hard to believe that Z is almost 3 years old, and if I wasn't homeschooling, he would be off to preschool next fall. He just doesn't seem old enough to be gone from me so soon! One of the beautiful things about homeschooling that I am seeing in our family, is the wonderful relationships that are being formed and nurtured between siblings because they are at home with each other, instead of at school all day with kids the exact same age as them. Also, they are allowed to grow up at their own pace without being pressured from many outside sources to conform.

Anyways, I digress. Today Z pulled out the magnetic fridge letters and was pretending to spell words all by himself! Wasn't it just yesterday I was doing this with my oldest? Later on, he also pulled out all of the puzzles and began to put them all together one by one, doing a great job! When did he get so smart?? Even the baby wanted to join in on the fun. It won't be long before she's learning her ABCs too. They really weren't kidding when they told me this baby/toddler phase goes by faster than you know.

No comments: