Monday, November 28, 2005

I am officially feeling better this week. Yay!! School is back in session.
TODAY we...

learned the difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament, learned about when God created the world, learned about what a Jessie Tree is, and we made a bunch of ornaments to hang on it to remind us of the creation.

We also learned about what advent is and blessed our advent wreath (sorry dad, we had to take a picture of it for our blog), had tea time (apple slices with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on them), played for a long time with the children's nativity set, danced to motzart, and made a pillow train that snakes all through the house (I think I just saw my pillows from my bed added to the end LOL).

Now it is nap time and I'm going to do my best to convince everyone that a nap is a good and FUN thing :-)

No comments: