Monday, September 26, 2005

writing resources and advent reading

I've had a few minutes to browse on the internet ( I just love all the resources you can find out there for anything you need.. especially for homeschooling). I found some great sites today:

firstly:

Bravewriter... a really neat approach to teaching writing to your kids for homeschoolers.
www.bravewriter.com
her blog: http://www.bravewriter.com/blog2/

I can't wait for some time to sit down and really look through her website.. it's packed full of great stuff.

Secondly:

I've really been enjoying reading the forums over at 4real learning. See my 'links' section on the right. There is a booklist posted there by Elizabeth Foss for advent that looks like it has a wonderful selection of advent books to read apporaching xmas.

No comments: