Monday, August 22, 2005


Busy Weekend!!

She's already getting into our school books and we haven't even started yet :-) I love watching her excitment for learning. She pulled out her 'Draw Write Now' book and drew this picture for her great-auntie who is visiting now.

She insisted on finishing the copy-work below it before we left.

This morning she's been busy working away at a pot-holder from the pot-holder kit that I bought at CHER last week. (what a fun store to go to... you could spend so much $$ there)

Oh... and I made a little quilted table runner on the weekend that is so pretty. Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong century. I love doing all these handicrafts, cooking, baking bread, gardening, wearing feminine clothes like skirts and long hair etc... I sure don't feel like I fit in with my peers most of the time.

1 comment:

Val said...

I am so happy to see these pictures. What a great idea, to capture visually Elizabeth's adventure. I just love the one of her smiling with the masterpiece she gave to me. I am going to frame it and keep it in my study by my computer.
Love, Aunt Val